Aligne - Cookies Policy
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our website. Cookies contain information about the use of your computer or handheld device, for example, pages viewed, IP address, but they do not save personal details which could identify you, for example, your contact details.
2. Why cookies are used?
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and to help us better understand our visitor requirements and interests;
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
3. Your consent?
4. Third-party cookies
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram. These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
5. How to manage cookies?
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can prevent analytical cookies from being used here. We still set some functional cookies to ensure the website operates efficiently however you can also change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted at all. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/.