Terms and Conditions
Aligne - Terms and Conditions of business
1. This policy sets out the terms on which you may use the website https://www.aligne.ai (the Site). Use of the Site includes accessing and browsing.
- Please read these terms carefully before using the Site.
- By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and any documents referred to in them.
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us on email@example.com
2. Other documents referred to
3. Our Details
- https://www.aligne.ai is a website operated by Aligne Technologies Ltd of Level 9, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AA registered in England, company number 08981538.
4. Changes to these terms
- We may amend these terms at any time by recording changes in the policy.
- Please check this page from time to time for any changes as they will be binding on you.
5. Using the Site
- Whilst we will update the Site from time to time and change the content, we do not warrant that any of the content is up to date or free from errors or omissions.
- We do not guarantee that the Site or any content will always be available, or use will be uninterrupted.
- We may withdraw, suspend, discontinue, or change all or any part of the Site without notice.
- No liability is accepted if the Site is unavailable at any time.We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible and should you have any problems using the Site, please contact us.
- Access to the Site may be prevented if you do not comply with these terms or documents.
6. The United Kingdom
- The Site is created for business and organisations in the UK and the content and services are based upon users being based there.
- Access outside the UK may be affected by matters outside our control and we accept no liability for this.
- These terms are governed by the law of England. The courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
7. Intellectual Property
- The Site and all intellectual property on the Site including the content are owned or licensed by us.
- Intellectual property includes but is not limited to copyright, trademarks, domain names, design, and data rights. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy or download extracts from any page on the Site for your personal use or within your own business.
- You must not change or modify the copies of materials downloaded or copied in any way or use any photographs, video, audio, or illustrations separately from the text on the Site.
- You must always acknowledge our status as the authors of content on the Site. If content is by identified contributors this must be acknowledged.
- You must not use any content on the Site for commercial purposes as opposed to information purposes, without obtaining a licence from us or our licensors.
- If you print a copy or download materials in breach of these terms you will have no further right to use the Site and must immediately return or destroy any copies made.
8. Submitting Information to the Site
- We will use our best endeavours to keep the Site secure, but security cannot be guaranteed. Further the confidentiality of any information you submit to the Site cannot be guaranteed.
- You should not submit to the Site any information you consider to be confidential, commercially sensitive, or valuable.
- We will use any information you provide as we reasonably think fit.
9. Reliance on Information
- The content on the Site is for general information only. It must not be considered as advice, and you should obtain professional or specialist advice as appropriate before taking action based on anything on the Site.
- We do not warrant that the content on the Site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
10. Limitation of Liability
- We are not liable for any losses or damages in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty whether negligent or otherwise arising from the use or inability to use the Site or the reliance on any information or content on the Site.
- We are also not liable for any loss of profits, business, revenue, sales, business interruption, loss of a business opportunity or reputation or any related or indirect loss or damage.Nothing stated above will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, our fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be legally excluded.
- Subject to the above we exclude all warranties, representations, conditions, or other terms that could apply to the Site, or any content expressed or implied.
- We have no responsibility for the content of any websites linked to the Site. We do not endorse those sites and are not liable for any losses or damage arising from their use. We have no control over the content of such websites.
- Whilst we will take reasonable precautions with the Site, we are not liable for any loss or damages caused by any technologically harmful material including a virus, denial of service attack that infects your computer, data, or system in any way.
- We do not guarantee that the Site will be totally secure and free from any viruses or malware although we will take all reasonable steps to avoid this.
- You must use your own virus software and take steps to protect your computers and system from attack and damage.
- We are not responsible for any websites that are linked to the Site. We have no liability for any damages or loss incurred through your use of such websites.
- You must not introduce trojans, viruses, worms, and any other malicious material to the Site.
- You must not try to gain access to the Site, the server or any connected computer or database without proper authority.
- You must not attack the Site with a denial-of-service attack or distributed denial of service attack. Any such attack will be reported to the appropriate authorities as it is a criminal offence.
12. Acceptable Use
- You agree not to use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in breach of these terms.You agree to not use the Site to commit an act of fraud, to distribute viruses or malware or to send spam.
- You will not use the Site to simulate communications from us or another service to collect identity information, authentication details or other information (phishing)
- You will not use the Site in a way that disrupts the operation of the Site or our business or any other business.
- You will not suggest that we endorse any other business or service unless agreed in writing.
- Any information submitted to us must be accurate, decent, and lawful.
- You must not send any information you know is not accurate, is sent without the necessary consent of a third party or is defamatory or could be so considered.
- Information sent must not be offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory, or deceptive.
- You must not send information likely to cause offence, embarrassment, or annoyance to others.
- You may create a link to the Site from another website provided it does not imply that we endorse your products or services or those on the website where the link is placed or have any association that does not exist.
- You must not use any trademarks or logos on the Site without our permission.
- Any website to which the Site is linked must itself comply with these terms and standards and not damage our reputation.
- We reserve the right to require that any link is removed if we consider it to not be appropriate.Any link should be to the Homepage of the Site or for individual service pages as appropriate for the link.
- The Site must not be framed, or any other browser or border environment created around the content of the Site.
- If you wish to use any content on the Site except as stated above, you should contact us to discuss further.